Ready to play?
Get the Natural8 app on your desktop or mobile and start winning now!
Congratulations on making it to the Final Table! To make things more interesting, you can now Switch Seats, dabble in Deal Making, or make use of the Chess Clock and place Final Table Bets on which players you think will win. Welcome to tournament final tables like you've never experienced them before!
• When you select a seat, you will automatically switch with the player seated there
• You will have 10 seconds to select your seat
• If a seat has already been selected, it can still be chosen by another player later
• The player with the smallest chip stack chooses first, followed by the second smallest chip stack, and so on
• The chip leader will be the last to switch seats
• If chip counts are the same, the player who registered into the tournament first will choose last
As the name suggests, Deal Making is when players make a deal in regards to how the remaining prize money will be distributed.
• On tournament Final Tables
• After seat selection has been completed
• Look for the "Deal" or "Deal Making" button in the top right corner of the Final Table
• Selecting it brings up the agreement pop-up
• Select "Deal"
• If you wish to cancel, just click on the button again and select "Cancel Deal Reservation"
Once Final Table Features are activated, the blind levels will change based on hand counts (number of hands dealt) instead of time. The number of hand counts per blinds may differ for each tournament.
Manage your action time more wisely with the Chess Clock. Unlike basic time management, you will be given a set amount of time which you can use until the end of your play at the table.
Shows a set amount of time for each player to use throughout their play at the final table.
• Your Chess Clock will count down whenever the action is on you
• Once your Chess Clock expires, you will only get 5 seconds per turn to make a decision
Note: During pre-flop, there is a 30 second action time. However, you can click on the “time extension" button to use any remaining Chess Clock time. After the flop, you will use your remaining Chess Clock time by default (no need to actively select this option).
• Your Chess Clock time will be determined by combining your remaining tournament time bank with the average value of Tournament M
• The average value of Tournament M is calculated as follows: (Chip Total of all players) / (Small Blind + Big Blind + Total Ante) / Number of Players
• The maximum and minimum Chess Clock values are 15 minutes and 1 minute respectively.
• You must be in the in-the-money (ITM) stage and have reached the final table.
• Final Table Features do not apply to freerolls, satellites and T$ Builder tournaments.
• There must be a minimum number of entrants in the tournaments, as per the table below:
*Note: A re-entry is classified as a new entrant to a tournament, but rebuys/add-ons are considered part of a single tournament entry.
• Hand 4 Hand will be activated when only two tables remain before the final table.
• A 5 minute break time is given when entering the final table, and Final Table Feature rules will be shown during this break.
• If the tournament is set to pause at the Final Table, break time will be skipped.