Ready to play?
Get the Natural8 app on your desktop or mobile and start winning now!
SnapCam allows players to video stream to other players at the table. Just look for the SnapCam button on the side of your avatar to start your 15-second recordable snap. It's available for all cash tables and tournaments, including Spin & Gold.
1) Start recording by clicking on the green SnapCam video icon (beside the emoji and chatbox icons).
2) If you like what you've recorded, click on Send.
3) Your video is now shared with other players at your table!
Use SnapCam to express yourself in 15 seconds: perfect for the highs, lows and everything in between!
• Up to four SnapCam videos can be shared simultaneously per table. If more than four players attempt to share, videos will be queued.
• SnapCam is currently available only on the Natural8 Windows client. Mac, Android and iOS support to follow!
• You must have an existing camera function to use SnapCam. If available, mic use is also supported.
• For Tournament and VIP Tables, players on 'Helmet Mode' (mute function) will not be able to view any SnapCam content.
• If required, you can block SnapCam via players' profile pages.
• The broadcast of offensive, inappropriate, harassing, or other similar content will not be tolerated. Players found misusing SnapCam will lose access to the feature and Natural8 may take further measures if necessary.
Check out other unique app features on Natural8, specially designed for players to be as immersed in poker gameplay as possible.
There's Tournament Staking and Card Squeeze, which create an environment that make players feel like they're at a live poker game. That's right; we're bringing Vegas right here to your screens! There's also PokerCraft, Smart Betting and Smart HUD for savvy players to analyse their opponents' gameplay, keep track of their entire poker journey and make smarter bets.
Start playing with Asia's leading online poker platform now.
The content in this page is for informational purposes only. You will not be able to download and play from your current location.