Ready to play?
Get the Natural8 app on your desktop or mobile and start winning now!
We are committed to providing excellent service and we make every effort to ensure that your withdrawal request is processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
All withdrawals go through an internal audit process to ensure that fraud prevention, anti-money laundering, countering the financing of terrorism and other legal obligations and regulatory requirements are met.
As a result, withdrawals generally take up to 24 hours to process, but in some cases, they may take up to 72 hours. In some cases, withdrawal processing time can be further delayed depending on your provision of requested documents.
Withdrawals of winnings are limited to $100,000 per month - any larger amounts will be subject to special Management approval. For larger withdrawals, Natural8 may split the amount into smaller withdrawals to facilitate the request. However, any withdrawal fee incurred will not be increased as a result of this segmentation.
If your withdrawal amount is over $100,000 (or equivalent in any other currency) monthly, we might request further explanations and/or supporting documents in respect to the identification of customer, payment method, source of funds or wealth and/or any further necessary information which we see fit so as to satisfy our legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
• Deposits and transfers received can only be withdrawn after 15% poker rake or 3x casino turnover has been satisfied.
• Bonuses may be withdrawn only after all Bonus Policy requirements have been satisfied, and will be determined at our sole discretion.
Where possible or needed, customers may have to withdraw funds to the originating deposit method/account. Customers are only allowed to withdraw funds to payment methods where they have a prior deposit record. Funds will be automatically returned to the deposit method by which the customer submitted their original deposit(s) to their Natural8 account, up to the amount originally deposited.
Our withdrawal policy dictates that customers may be required to verify their identity before a cash withdrawal can be made from their account.
A copy of a current photographic ID is required for your first withdrawal request. This photographic ID can be in the form of a copy of a Passport, Driver’s License or National ID card. Specifically, it is the photograph page of the ID that we require for our verification checks. Please ensure that your full name, photograph and signature are visible on the document.
This may be submitted in the form of a utility bill, bank statement or credit card statement. It should be a recent (no older than 3 months) document showing your full name and address as registered on your account with us. If you provide a credit card statement, please ensure that you blank out the eight middle numbers of the credit card.
Your documents may need to be authenticated by an appropriately qualified Notary/Solicitor, signed and stamped as proof of legitimacy upon our request.
For further information, please refer to our account verification page.
Note: In some cases, depending on the payment method used to fund your account, you may be asked for one or a combination of the aforementioned documents, or additional documents not included in the list above.
All customers are required to verify their identity soon after creating an account with us. We have the right to request further explanations and/or supporting documents with respect to the identification of customer, payment method, source of funds or wealth and/or any further necessary information which we see fit so as to satisfy our legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
We have the right to cancel withdrawals and return funds in the account when:
• The customer has not yet provided requested documents;
• The customer identification documents have expired;
• There are fraud/cheating/collusion/money-laundering concerns;
• The customer attempts to withdraw following a player transfer; and
• The payment method to which the withdrawal has been requested is not the same as the depositing method
Natural8’s player transfer feature is intended to help players fund their accounts so that they can play at our tables. Transfer funds should come from winnings, and for security reasons, players are restricted from withdrawing transferred funds that originated directly from deposits or other transfers.
Due to fraud prevention and anti-money laundering measures, Natural8 needs to be particularly diligent when monitoring these transfers, for the benefit and safety of all players. Players may be restricted from withdrawing transferred funds that originated directly from deposits or other transfers.
Your bank or payment processor may or may not levy a fee to process your withdrawal. Fees for withdrawal will be clearly shown in the withdrawal request page. In the event that we terminate the offering of our business in any specific country, pay-outs may be subject to reasonable processing charges.
We clearly indicate the exchange rate applied to your withdrawal amount at the time of withdrawal request. Once you make a withdrawal request, we will not be liable and will not compensate for any fluctuations of currency values from point of request to time of transaction completion.
In the event that you cancel a withdrawal request, you will bear full responsibility for any subsequent use of your funds. The Company is under no obligation to refund any amounts that are cancelled by you and which are subsequently used, lost or transferred.
Please note the following important withdrawal information (pertinent to credit card and non-credit card users):
• In some cases, where account verification is required for completing your request, verification must be completed within 24-48 hours or your withdrawal will be reversed and the funds returned to your bankroll.
• Please notify us immediately should your credit/debit card(s) be lost, stolen or cancelled or should your e-wallet status change, so we may investigate their status and confirm that payments may/may not be received.
• We reserve the right to delay and/or stop the processing of withdrawal requests until final approval has been received for any outstanding deposit transactions.
• Natural8 will not be held liable nor offer compensation for any issues arising from point of withdrawal request to time of transaction completion.
The content in this page is for informational purposes only. You will not be able to download and play from your current location.