Ready to play?
Get the Natural8 app on your desktop or mobile and start winning now!
Easy and quick to use, it’s another thrilling way to share the excitement with other Natural8 players and Ambassadors.
Back your friends or get behind your favourite Team Hot Ambassadors. Alternatively, sell your own action to others to share the journey and the cost.
With the Tournament Staking feature integrated directly into the Natural8 app, players can invest in others by buying a percentage of their ‘action’, a proportion of the cost of their entry fee into the tournament with an added player-defined margin.
Conversely, players are also able to sell their own action to spread the cost of their tournaments. Check out the tournament performance records of any player (including yourself) selling action through the "Staking Profile" page in the tournament lobby of the Natural8 app.
Action is sold in 1% increments and in 0.1% increments for tournaments with buy-ins of USD $5,000/CN￥5,000 and above, and up to 90% of it can be made available to backers. There’s no fee charged to use this Staking feature – so any wins you share with your friends and other players are all yours!
Players who make it past Day 1 in phased tournaments can now continue selling their action, making railing a multi-day event more exciting than ever!
For shares sold on Day 2, the Adjusted for Stack (AdjS) formula will be applied. Adjusted for Stack = 1.35*(Player's Current Chips/Starting Chips)^0.75 Price Per 1% of share = (Adjusted for Stack)*(Buy-In)*0.01 As an example, if a player's starting chips on Day 1 was 10,000 and they have 100,000 chips on Day 2, the AdjS will be 7.59. If the buy-in of the tournament was $100 and the player sets the markup at 2, then price for 1% of the player's share will be $15.18.
The "Staking" tab is found in the tournament lobby of all eligible events.
After registering for a tournament, Sellers (players selling their action) must set the percentage of their action for sale as well as the mark-up that they are selling it for. Players can value their action however they see fit. Don't forget to add in a word or two under Personal Notes so Buyers know a bit more about yourself as a player!
For example, the buy-in for the event you wish to compete in is $10. You determine that you want to sell your action at 2x the price of tournament entry, because you feel you have an edge and a good chance of turning a profit.
Let's say you end up selling 50% of your buy-in at this markup of 2x. This means that a backer who purchases 5% of your action pays $1 in total. In the event that you cash and make a profit, this backer will receive the equivalent percentage of your winnings that they purchased. Say you win $100. Your backer then receives 5% of your total pay-out as a result, which is $5.
1) To sell action, players must register for the tournament and set a markup and how much shares they want to sell. Action can only be sold while a tournament’s registration period remains open, and sellers have the right to cancel their sale at any time before the tournament starts.
2) To buy action, backers must purchase stakes in increments of 1% (or 0.1% in the case of some high-roller events). Backers must pay the full amount of the stakes they buy, and once purchased stakes are non-refundable except in certain specific situations:
• If the Seller subsequently cancels the sale of their Action, or
• If the Seller unregisters from the tournament before it begins, or
• If a tournament is cancelled for unforeseen circumstances
3) Sellers are paid for the stakes they have sold when they win or are knocked out of the tournament. Any tournament prize money that a staked player wins will be distributed automatically amongst their backers in proportion to the stakes purchased.
4) Once players opt to sell their action, their "Staking Profile" page will be accessible to potential backers. This profile provides a history of the player's tournament performance records.
5) Staking is not available for Rebuy/Add-on tournaments.
1) The following terms and conditions apply to using the Staking feature.
• This service is strictly for staking purposes. No other activity or intent is permitted through the staking feature.
• You acknowledge the risk of financial loss when staking other players and additionally acknowledge that Natural8 bears no responsibility for any such loss.
• You agree that your use of our ‘Sell Action/Staking’ services is at your sole option, discretion and risk.
• You agree that by selling your action, the information on your "Staking Profile" will be accessible to potential backers.
2) In the event of multi-accounting, bonus hunting or foul play, Natural8 reserves the right to forfeit any prize amounts that have been paid along with any remaining cash balances, without prior notice.
3) Natural8 reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time without prior notice, and at its sole and absolute discretion.
4) This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the site.
5) Natural8 is an advocate of safer gambling. If you feel you might have an online gambling problem, do seek further advice or counselling at www.begambleaware.org
The content in this page is for informational purposes only. You will not be able to download and play from your current location.