Ready to play?
Get the Natural8 app on your desktop or mobile and start winning now!
Yet another feature that shakes up online poker games. Make one of the top three hands and win your share of the Big Hand Poker Jackpot.
It's simple - hit Four of a Kind, a Straight Flush or a Royal Flush in any Texas Hold'em Poker or Omaha Poker cash game (excluding Rush & Cash games) and you'll instantly receive your share of the Big Hand Jackpot for your troubles.
You don't even have to win the pot to hit the Big Hand Jackpot and get paid - once you've met the requirements, you can fold and win the jackpot! For players who aren't gunning for a Big Hand, there's lots of action to look forward to. As high-end draws will rise in potential value, Texas Hold'em and Omaha cash games are going to become more exciting than ever before as players reach for the extra loot. The amount you're paid depends on the difficulty of obtaining the Big Hand that you hit.
Hit the Big Hand Jackpot by making one of the jackpot hands (Four of a kind, Straight Flush, or a Royal Flush) while satisfying the following requirements.
Ⅰ. Commit at least 15 big blinds to the pot before making the jackpot hand.
Ⅱ. Use two hole cards to make the best jackpot hand.
Ⅲ. Use a pocket pair to make a Four of a kind, jackpot hand.
As long as you have satisfied the conditions, you will hit the jackpot regardless of who wins the hand and even if you decide to fold.
· If you fold before qualifying, you will not be eligible for the jackpot even if your hand improves as the game progresses.
· Both hole cards need to be used make the best possible hand in order to qualify for the jackpot.
· If the amount you have committed to the pot is less than 15 big blinds at the time you make a jackpot hand, you will not qualify for the jackpot.
- In the case above, your jackpot hand needs to improve on the street your committed amount becomes greater than 15 big blinds in order to qualify for the jackpot
· Only the first set of cards dealt when RIMT (running it multiple times) will be considered for the jackpot.
· Once you have qualified for the jackpot, hand improvements can only occur through the first set of cards dealt when RIMT.
· Once you have qualified for the jackpot, leaving the table or disconnections will not cancel the jackpot you have already earned.
· During a disconnection, if your hand happens to improve on a later street and qualifies as a jackpot hand, then you will be eligible for the jackpot.
· For example, you flop a Straight Flush, but you get disconnected and auto-checked to the Turn/River where your hand improves to a Royal Flush.
The Big Hand Jackpot payout differs based on the stakes from which the jackpot hit occurs.
The same jackpot payout percentages apply, regardless of blind levels.
Jackpot payout percentage is as shown in the table below.
|Four of a kind||5%||2.5%|
Both poker games of Hold'em and Omaha cash games will share the same jackpot fund, with its sole purpose being the prize pool for Big Hand Jackpot hits and its payouts.
The jackpot fund will continue to grow by reserving certain amounts from Hold'em and Omaha cash games.
In other words, your cash prize for hitting the jackpot will always be waiting!
Pot amounts exceeding the amount equivalent to 30 big blinds will be reserved (capped at the amount equivalent to 1 big blind) for the jackpot fund.
Natural8 offers many options for players to play poker online. We offer real money games as well as free to play poker freerolls. Sign up for a Natural8 account now and start playing Texas Hold'em, Pot Limit Omaha, Poker tournaments, Poker Freerolls and more, with poker players from across the globe.
Natural8 is an advocate of safer gambling. If you feel you might have an online gambling problem, and seek further advice or counselling, visit www.begambleaware.org
The content in this page is for informational purposes only. You will not be able to download and play from your current location.